Runs per Semester: September - December 31, 2020 and January 2 - May 31, 2021
Passion for Adult Learning (PAL) is a membership-based organization of adult learners 55 and up that provides learning opportunities on a variety of topics determined by committee members and university staff. The goal of PAL is to enhance the lives of adults mentally, socially, culturally and physically. UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield Continuing Education’s group membership dedicated to provided lifelong learning opportunities to adults age 55 and over.
Membership: $45 per semester
- Two free classes per semester (Free and reduced-rate classes indicated in the catalog with PAL logo)
- Fall Kick-Off
- Annual One-Day Conference (TBA)
- Discounts and special offers
- Library card and free access to the UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield Library
- UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield Fitness Center Membership
- Fitness Center Hours: M-TH: 7 a.m.-7 p.m., Fri: 7 a.m.-1 p.m.)
- Fitness Center Guidelines: Masks required, please sign-in each time, maximum of four people in center at once, No locker room access, but there are cubbies in fitness center, please clean equipment prior and post use.
- PAL Welcome Letter 2020-2021.pdf
+$10 Regional Membership Add On - Provides you access to additional shared classes offered jointly by Stevens Point and Wausau's retired learners programs.
What exactly does this mean?
If your purchase a PAL membership AND $10 Regional Add-on, you will be entitled to all of the benefits (free classes, discounts, etc.) offered by all three memberships. See the Stevens Point and Wausau Retired Learning Membership pages below to see what you'd have access to! Don't pass up this amazing deal!
Continuing Education is a 100% non-profit, cost recovery unit. In order to continue to offer lifelong learning programs, we need your help! Please consider donating today. Every gift is much appreciated. Thank you.
(select Continuing Education under Gift Designation)