Skip to main content

Changing Name - Former Students

All university correspondence addressed to students is based on the current name of record in the UWSP Student Information System (accesSPoint).  

Requests for a change of name due to marriage, divorce, naturalization or a court-ordered change of name will be considered once acceptable documentation and a completed Change of Primary Name Form are submitted. Send forms to the Office of the Registrar at or mail them to Office of the Registrar, UW-Stevens Point, 101 SSC, Stevens Point WI 54481. 

Process to Order a Replacement Diploma  

Paper Diploma - $25.00

Shipping Fee - $5.00

Please use this link to order any additional or replacement diplomas:

Note: a reissued diploma will bear the original date of original issue but will have the signatures of the current administration. Additional or replacement diplomas may take up to two weeks to be processed.

Website feedback
©1993- University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point