Admission Requirements and Application Process
The Master of Natural Resource online program application is a two-step process. Applications are accepted for fall or spring semesters. For top consideration, apply by August 10 for Fall semester and December 28 for Spring semester.
Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA during the last two years of their undergraduate or graduate study. If your GPA is under the 3.0 GPA minimum, you may request a panel review of your application. We do not require the Graduate Record Exam (GRE).
Submit a Complete Application Packet to the College of Natural Resources
- *Please note: you will be asked to attach the following items and should have them ready before beginning your application.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae detailing your professional post-baccalaureate work experience. The file name must contain the word "resume."
- Essay describing your professional interests and goals. The file name must contain the word "essay."
- Two letters of recommendation (standard letter or this form will be acceptable) need to be emailed by your references to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to CNR Graduate Coordinator, TNR 100, UW-Stevens Point, 800 Reserve Street, Stevens Point, WI 54481
- International applicants must submit TOEFL or IELT scores (minimum requirement of 587 for the paper-based test, 240 for computer-based, and 94 for internet-based) or IELT scores (minimum requirement of 7).