Wisconsin Lake Leaders Institute
Enhancing Wisconsin's lake resources through
leadership, training, and civic engagement.
The nomination process for Crew 14 is now closed.
Seminar dates for Crew 14 include:
- Seminar I: May 18-19, Green Lake
- Seminar II: Sept. 7-8, Lake Tomahawk
- Seminar III: Oct. 13-14, WI Dells
After a year delay due to the pandemic, twenty-two individuals graduated as Crew 13 in October 2021. Learn more about them through recent media
that highlighted their achievements. Congratulations!
Protecting in Partnership Our Legacy of Lakes
- An educated public is supportive of sound lake decisions
- Everyone has a part to play and is welcome to help protect lakes
- Lake management decisions should be science driven
- All lake users should have the opportunity to participate in lake management actions
Enhance skills and broaden capabilities of people in our lake communities, champion effective and communicative collaboration, and foster responsive and useful networks that support lake citizens.
The Wisconsin Lake Leaders Institute
Recipient of the National Fish Habitat Action Plan Outreach and
Educational Achievement Award in support of Fish Habitat Conservation - 2009