Financial Aid Refunds
Financial Aid awarded will pay all institutional charges on your account. Any excess amount will be refunded to you. Students have the option to allow their financial aid disbursement to pay all changes on their account.
To grant permission for all charges to be paid by Financial Aid:
- Sign into your student account through accesSPoint
- Go to your Financial Account/Billing tile
- Choose the Financial Aid Pay Permission menu option
- Click on the Account Services tab
- Click on the Grant Permissions button
- Read and Submit your approval.
Financial Aid awarded is contingent upon continued enrollment and attendance in each class. If you drop classes or withdraw from UWSP your Financial Aid eligibility may decrease and some or all of you financial aid may be revoked. If financial aid is revoked the student is responsible for any unpaid balance on their account.
If you have questions regarding your financial aid, please contact the Financial Aid and Veteran Services Office, (715)-346-4771. Your University account information can be viewed at accesSPoint.