Food Sales Permit

This permit must be submitted for any food sales on campus (Permit must be visible at solicitation locations.)

The operation of a concession or sale of food on this campus by any student group is subject to the approval of Dining and Summer Conferences and the Campus Activities and Student Engagement. Only recognized organizations or departments who deposit their funds in student/faculty organization (SFO) accounts or who maintain an organized activity fund, appropriation 128 (Office of the University Controller), may sell goods or merchandise on this campus.