Current Demand for Clinical Services: HIGH
Demand for psychotherapy services at the UWSP Counseling Center is currently high. The Counseling Center staff is working on a daily basis to address each student's individual needs, manage on-campus emergencies and responsibly address a growing waitlist for services. Students who are newly placed on the waitlist may experience a prolonged wait for their initial visit. Students with very limited availability may experience longer waits.
Clinical Service Options:
- Individual Therapy is available both in-person and through a secure, healthcare-appropriate version of Zoom.
- Group Therapy is in-person only.
- If you require a private space to conduct a telehealth visit with an outside therapist, the Counseling Center may be able to help. Contact our office for details.
Anonymous Mental Health Screening Tool
Click here to access a screening tool that can help you better understand your current mental health and make decisions about treatment.
- No personal information is collected or stored from people who access this mental health screening.
UWSP Partners Providing Additional Services (Free to Enrolled Students) (May Require Registration)
Mantra Health: Teletherapy & Telepsychiatry
- Diverse therapists
- After-hours availability
- Medication evaluations & prescriptions
You@UWSP: Self-help & Well-being Platform
Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services - 24/7 Mental Health Support:
- Call or text: 888-531-2142
- Click here to start a chat session.
- Crisis care available
Appointments & Contact Information:
The Counseling Center is on the 3rd Floor of Delzell Hall. We are open from 8am to 4:30pm, Monday-Friday. To schedule, change or cancel an appointment, call:
Telephone: 715-346-3553 Secure Fax (For Forwarding Records): 715-346-4460
Outside Referral Options & FAQ:
To review the most recent UWSP Student Affairs Annual Report, click here