Summer Services at the UWSP Counseling Center.
Individual therapy and consultation services are available to enrolled students during the summer session by appointment. For information, or to schedule an appointment, contact our reception staff at 715-346-3553.
Clinical Service Options:
- Individual Therapy is available both in-person and through a secure, healthcare-appropriate version of Zoom.
- Group Therapy is in-person only.
- If you require a private space to conduct a telehealth visit with an outside therapist, the Counseling Center may be able to help. Contact our office for details.
UWSP Partners Providing Additional Services (Free to Enrolled Students) (May Require Registration)
Mantra Health: Teletherapy & Telepsychiatry
- Diverse therapists
- After-hours availability
- Medication evaluations & prescriptions
You@UWSP: Self-help & Well-being Platform
Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services - 24/7 Mental Health Support:
- Call or text: 888-531-2142
- Click here to start a chat session.
- Crisis care available
Appointments & Contact Information:
The Counseling Center is on the 3rd Floor of Delzell Hall. We are open from 8am to 4:30pm, Monday-Friday. To schedule, change or cancel an appointment, call:
Telephone: 715-346-3553 Secure Fax (For Forwarding Records): 715-346-4460
Outside Referral Options & FAQ:
To review the most recent UWSP Student Affairs Annual Report, click here