Current Counseling Center Clinical Demand: Moderate.
Demand for psychotherapy services at the UWSP Counseling Center is currently moderate. A short waitlist for services exists. Callers can expect a brief wait between their call and their initial appointment. Counseling Center staff are generally able to schedule appointments promptly for students without severely restrictive schedules.
Clinical Service Options:
- Individual Therapy is available both in-person and through a secure, healthcare-appropriate version of Zoom.
- Group Therapy is in-person only.
- If you require a private space to conduct a telehealth visit with an outside therapist, the Counseling Center may be able to help. Contact our office for details.
UWSP Partners Providing Additional Services (Free to Enrolled Students) (May Require Registration)
Mantra Health: Teletherapy & Telepsychiatry
- Diverse therapists
- After-hours availability
- Medication evaluations & prescriptions
You@UWSP: Self-help & Well-being Platform
Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services - 24/7 Mental Health Support:
- Call or text: 888-531-2142
- Click here to start a chat session.
- Assistance in under 30 seconds.
- Crisis care available
Appointments & Contact Information:
The Counseling Center is on the 3rd Floor of Delzell Hall. We are open from 8am to 4:30pm, Monday-Friday. To schedule, change or cancel an appointment, call:
Telephone: 715-346-3553 Secure Fax (For Forwarding Records): 715-346-4460
Outside Referral Options & FAQ:
To review the most recent UWSP Student Affairs Annual Report, click here