Student Employment Opportunities
Steps to Get a Work-Study Position
- Be sure you have been awarded and accepted "Work-Study" on your accesSPoint financial aid page.
- You must be enrolled in at least 6 credits during the semester.
- Schedule an interview with the contact person listed with each position. At the interview, hours and pay will be discussed.
- If you are hired for a position, pick up a Work-Study Eligibility Packet from the Campus Administrative Specialist, Anna Komanecki, or the Solution Center.
- You MUST return the completed payroll packet to the Campus Administrative Specialist to get put on payroll. In addition you'll have to complete and pass a background check.
- Students are responsible for entering their own work hours through the payroll system. Supervisors will approve all hours. Students get paid every two weeks through direct deposit.
- Fall Work-Study positions are open starting Sept. 4, 2018 - December 22, 2018.
- Spring Work-Study positions are open starting January 28, 2019 - May 20, 2019.
Regular student employment at UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield (Non-Work-Study)
What is Regular Student Employment?
Regular student employment (non-work-study) is not part of the financial aid package and is available to any student. There are very few regular student employment positions on campus.
Continuing Education - Gymnastics Coach
Duties and responsibilities: Assist in coaching gymnastics to youth from 18 months -18 years of age. Provide cues on safety and form. Help clean and maintain gymnastics equipment and facility.
Flexible hours – one or more evenings a week.
Qualifications/Skills Required: Previous experience working with youth and/or a background in gymnastics, dance, group fitness or coaching. Willing to train the right person.
Contact: Rebecca Bauer or 715-389-6520 or stop in the Continuing Education Office to learn more.
Off-Campus employment and internships