Skip to main content

​Transfer Admissions and Aid

You can receive "guaranteed" admission to any other UW System institution as a junior by participating in the UW Colleges Guaranteed Transfer Program. You will get help every step of the way.

Expect to be successful here. We know you will be. 

Prepare to Transfer

Transfer to UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield 

Transfer Admission Qualifications

  • If you maintained a 'C' average or higher (2.00 on a 4.00 scale) at your previous college(s), you are likely to be admitted.
  • If you are admitted and had less than a 2.0 semester or cumulative GPA, the regulations (probation, suspended standards) will be used to determine your probation status.
  • Information for WI Technical College students wishing to attend UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield.

Financial Aid and Transferring

Financial aid doesn’t directly transfer between schools. Each institution creates an award package based on the cost of attendance of the institution, a student’s expected family contribution and the aid available at the school.

In order to receive aid from another institution students must release the FAFSA information to the new school by adding the institution’s school code to their FAFSA.

Adding a school code to a FAFSA:
  • Log in to FAFSA and click on the “School Selection” tab at the top of the page.
  • Search for the school or enter the federal school code to locate the school. UW-Stevens Point school code: 003924 
  • Check the box next to the school and click “Add.” Click “next” at the bottom of the page.
  • Choose your housing plans for that school from the dropdown. Click “next” at the bottom of the page.
  • Go to the “Sign & Submit” tab at the top of the page. Enter your PIN to sign the form and click “Sign”.
  • Click “Submit My FAFSA NOW” at the bottom of the page.

Transfer from UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield 

Website feedback
©1993- University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point