Skip to main content

Financial Aid

Federal Financial Aid

Financial aid provides money to help you meet your college expenses. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application process determines your eligibility for assistance. If you apply for financial aid, you must re-apply each year you would like aid – it does not carry over from year to year.

For comprehensive financial aid information, including types of aid, processes and policies, please visit the Financial Aid Office pages.

State Vocational Rehabilitation Grants

Vocational rehabilitation grants are provided to qualified students by the State Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR). To qualify, students must have a physical, emotional or learning disability and meet other criteria established by the DVR. Contact your local DVR office or the Solution Center for more assistance.




Website feedback
©1993- University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point