Benefits of joining ROTC:
- ROTC scholarships pay for tuition and fees, up to $20,000 annually.
- Current UWSP tuition for Wisconsin residents is $6,199.66/year.
- Recipients may choose to apply the scholarship towards room and board.
- ROTC pays a monthly tax free stipend for all contracted members.
- Freshmen - $300
- Sophomores - $350
- Juniors - $450
- Seniors - $500
- ROTC pays a book payment of $1,200/annually.
- ROTC adds a $350/month Kicker to GI Bill Payments—for prior military service members.
- Commissioned Lieutenants have the option of joining the Active Duty, National Guard or Reserve forces after graduation.
- Currently new Lieutenants earn around $46,000 a year with Basic Allowances.
- Other benefits may also be available, including a $10,000 bonus.
How do I apply and qualify for a Scholarship?
- Minimum of a 2.5 GPA and 19 ACT or higher
- Complete a Medical Screening.
- Have good strength and endurance.
- Have the willingness to serve as an Army Leader after college.
- Go to www.goarmy.com/rotc to apply online for the high school scholarship.
We invite all interested students to experience a Military Science
class and see what it is all about (taking a class requires no
commitment to the program).
If you would like scholarship or enrollment information about the ROTC program contact our main office at 715-346-3821 or by email at email@example.com.