Hello, future Graphic Design student at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point! All incoming students who declare a Graphic Design major can apply for scholarships up to $1000.00 USD. Use this form to apply.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Applicants who apply before the due dates will be given priority consideration.
Fall 2022 deadline is March 31, 2022.
Applicants for Graphic Design scholarships need to communicate their interest in studying Graphic Design at UW-Stevens Point in writing a letter of intent and through a visual portfolio representing their creative work.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR AWARDING SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications for the Graphic Design scholarships will be evaluated by the following criteria:
- Letter of Interest
- Passion/interest in studying Graphic Design
- Clear communication
- Spelling, grammar
- Interest in UW-Stevens Point
- Portfolio of Visual Work
- Quality of work Quality of images
- Minimum of 5 images and maximum of 8 images. Images are properly labeled title, date, medium, materials.
- Following the application directions correctly