The Official UWSP Bookstore & Text Rental
The official UWSP Bookstore and Text Rental, located on the Stevens Point campus in the Dreyfus University Center (DUC) and managed by Barnes & Noble College, is your source for UWSP's Text Rental program, supplemental books, school supplies, UWSP gear and so much more.
Text Rental is where University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point undergraduate students rent and return their course textbooks instead of having to purchase them! Most required course textbooks are part of the rental program—however some professors may require additional supplemental texts or materials that are also available for sale in the Bookstore. The University Bookstore also stocks UWSP apparel , gifts, school supplies, electronics, art supplies, convenience items, snacks, gift cards and books for fun.
Shop anytime online at https://uwsp.bncollege.com.
Did you know?
School supplies, art supplies and supplemental books can conveniently be purchased and added directly to your student account anytime beginning one week before classes begin, to five weeks into the semester. Simply indicate you'd like to utilize student billing when making your purchase.
TEXT RENTAL CHECKOUT & CHECK-IN INFORMATION
You can find your textbooks and course materials by searching for your specific term at https://uwsp.bncollege.com/shop/uw-stevens/page/find-textbooks.
From the link above, you can check your books out online to be shipped to you from the Stevens Point campus bookstore. You also have the option to stop into the Stevens Point campus bookstore to pick up your books in-person. If you come in-person, be sure to check with a bookstore associate for where to locate your rental textbooks.
When it comes time to return your textbooks, you have three options:
1. Return your textbooks in-person at the Marshfield campus's Solution Center (room 153) no later than 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 26th. Bring or know your student ID, We will supply the return packaging for this option (no need for a box), and there will be a short form to fill out. Done
2. Return your textbooks in-person to the Stevens Point campus bookstore during store hours.
3. Return your textbooks via mail/ground shipment at your own expense. You can mail back utilizing Media Mail through the United States Postal Service (USPS) (https://www.usps.com/ship/mail-shipping-services.htm).
Choose whichever shipping option you wish, but utilizing Media Mail is a cost-effective way to send textbooks through the mail.
- The University Bookstore & Text Rental is closed on federal holidays.
- Hours are subject to change without notice. Please visit https://uwsp.bncollege.com for the most up-to-date information.
- HEOA compliance info for our Text Rental program can be found here.
Contact the University Bookstore & Text Rental!
Dreyfus University Center
1015 Reserve St.
Stevens Point, WI 54481