Skip to main content

Transfer to Another College

This information is for any current or past student at UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield campus who wants to transfer to a different college or university.

Transfer to another UW System school

Learn more about the transfer process at the top three UW schools to which UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield students transfer.

Please visit the UW-HELP website for information about transferring to another University of Wisconsin institution.

Transfer to a Wisconsin Technical College

Please visit the Wisconsin Technical College System website if you are interested in attending a Wisconsin Technical College.

Transfer to a private or out-of-state college or university

The University has transfer agreements with Edgewood College in Madison offers bachelor's degree programs for students transferring from the University. 

For all other schools, please contact the institution(s) you are applying to for information on credit transfer and financial aid.

Website feedback
©1993- University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point