- Select your dining unit and meal period.
- Select your food choices by checking the box in front of each item.
- Use the drop-down box to select the number of servings and click "Add Items."
- Once you have made all of your selections, click on "Meal Nutrition" to view the nutrition summary of your meal. You may also view an individual item's nutrition by hovering over the title.
The right side of the screen has the common food allergens and restricted foods listed on each page.
- Select your allergens or preferences. To clear an allergy or preference click on the selected square again. To clear all filters, select “Clear Filters.”
- Once the selections are made, the allergens and preferences will take effect, and will be removed from your menu selections.
Dining Services strives to provide accurate ingredient and nutritional information. However, manufacturers may change their product ingredients without our knowledge and our recipes may be subject to change due to product availability. It is ultimately the consumer’s responsibility to make dietary choices fitting their needs. Please consult with our DSC Registered Dietitian if you have special dietary needs or require further information.
The information on this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be utilized as medical advice. You should always contact a qualified medical or nutritional professional to assist you with personal health conditions and needs.