In this course participants will summarize and integrate the knowledge and skills acquired within the previous UVM courses into a final project plan. The Program Planning Project focuses on systematically utilizing the program and project management processes, tools, and techniques to develop an effective, efficient, and sustainable UVM program plan based on integrated vegetation management best practices. This course serves as a prepatory course for the UAA Certified Utility Vegetation Management Professional Credential.
- Prepare a program resource management plan related to utility vegetation management.
- Assess program records mangement systems related to utility vegetation management. related to utility vegetation management. agement planrelated to utility vegetation management. Create a program quality management planrelated to utility vegetation management.
- Explain program schedule and project time management, and develop a program schedule management plan.
- Examine program financial and project cost management processes and develop a program financial management plan.
- Explain the program and project procurement management processes and contracts. Develop a program procurement and contract management plan.
This 12-week course is 100% online using a combination of tutorials, discussions, and projects.
This course is designed for professoinals who have completed the UVM Professional Certificate and will be seeking the UAA Certified Utility Vegetation Management Professional Credential.