Energy Action Month 2021
Thank you to all the educators, students and community members who joined KEEP throughout October 2021.
Energy Action Month is a national campaign to raise awareness of the prevalence of energy in all parts of society – homes, schools, healthcare, food, transportation and even in the unbuilt environment of natural habitats. These are the local and national events KEEP partcipated in.
- September 20-24 :: Clean Energy Week
- October 1-31 :: Energy Action Month
- October 2 & 3 :: National Solar Tour
- October 6 :: Energy Efficiency Day
- October 20 :: Energy Careers Day
- October 21-24 :: Wisconsin Science Festival
Wisconsin K-12 Energy Education Program (KEEP) is partnered with energy organizations, experts and electric utilities to offer a spectrum of virtual engagement opportunities for K-12 students, teachers and the broader community.
Explore the KEEP resources that were developed or highlighted during Energy Action Month.
Don't forget to share all your energy saving stories with us on social media!
#EnergyAwarenessMonth #EEDay2021 #CareersinEnergyWeek #GetIntoEnergyWI #WiSciFest