Sample Panel Content
In order to change the name of the panel title:
- Click the arrow at the top-right of this web part, then click "Edit Web Part."
- In the web part properties panel that appears on the right, click the "Appearance" section to expand it.
- Type your tab title into the "Title" field. This will be the very first text field in the "Appearance" section.
- Click "OK" at the bottom of the web part properties panel.
- Finish any other editing, then Save & Close the page.
Note: You can make other web parts into tabs by setting the "Chrome Type" property to "Title Only".