Through technology already in students’ schools and homes, I-SEE helps ignite curiosity and interest of tomorrow’s analysts, scientists, and engineers. Leveraging their own real-life energy consumption data through experimentation, students build knowledge, skills and confidence to reason through modern challenges and make a real difference, right now. Students are engaged through STEMhero’s online energy tracking dashboard, Alliance to Save Energy’s in-class Student Energy Audit Training (SEAT) workshop, and KEEP’s hands-on energy audit toolkit for school and home use.
Why Implement I-SEE?
- Standards-based middle school unit enhancement
- One-year subscription to STEMhero's web-based learning platform
- Facilitated in-class student workshop
- Energy audit tools lending kit
- On-going support services
- Increased energy literacy
- Hands-on STEM skill building
- Relevant experimentation
- Empowerment toward social action
- Adoption of energy-saving habits
For more information and to enroll your class or student group in I-SEE, contact the Wisconsin K-12 Energy Education Program at
Powered by STEMhero