Welcome to the UWSP Climbing Wall!
- The 28 ft. high, 2,300 sq. ft. wall features 12 top rope belay stations.
- Seven hours of FREE open climbing for students each week.
- Seven hours of member-exclusive climbing for students and non-students each week. Visit uwspclimb.com for more information.
- Harnesses and belay devices available at no charge.
- Climbing orientations and belay training classes offered at no charge.
- Located within the Skyward Fieldhouse of the Marshfield Clinic Health System Champions Hall (formerly the HEC).
- Supervised by trained UWSP students under the supervision of a full-time staff member.
Offered Sunday and Thursday, 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. Tuesday, 7:30 – 9 p.m.
This service is included in the student fee for the university. No additional charge is required.
Offered Monday and Wednesday, 6 – 9 p.m. Tuesday, 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Memberships are $50 for students and $75 for nonstudents. Purchase your membership and make climbing reservations at uwspclimb.com.
UW-Stevens Point Kid's Climb will resume in October 2022. Registration open September 1, 2022, at uwspclimb.com.
The goal of the UWSP Climbing Wall Kids Climbing Club is to introduce children ages 5 - 12 to sport climbing by creating fun and engaging lessons that allow students to gain knowledge, experience and climbing skills. “Beginner” classes will be offered. Kids Climb is $50 per six-week series per climber. Sundays 3 p.m., 4 p.m., 5 p.m. Information available at uwspclimb.com. The program is taught and supervised by trained UWSP Climbing Wall staff.