MBA, UW-Whitewater (2008)
- Emphasis: Finance and Management
- B.S., UW-Platteville (2003)
For more than 15 years, Chris has been teaching business professionals in large and mid-sized organizations to use and apply continuous improvement techniques and change management strategies related to organizational improvement to simplify their work processes, improve their use of resources, and improve the customer experience. Chris has a passion for helping people apply Lean and Six Sigma techniques within a variety of situations.
- Founded the Central Wisconsin Business Excellence Symposium and partnered with the UWSP School of Business and Economics to bring the reoccurring event to the UWSP campus.
- Boys & Girls Club of the Wisconsin Rapids Area Board of Directors (2016-present)
- United Way of South Wood and Adams Counties Board of Directors (2013-present)
- Member of American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Section 1218 Program Director, June 2008-May 2010
- Section 1218 Vice-Chair, June 2010-May 2011
- Section 1218 Chair, June 2011-May 2013
- Section 1218 Vice-Chair, June 2013-July 2014
- Member of the Institute for Industrial and Systems Engineers
- American Society for Quality
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt (ASQ MBB #72), March 2014
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (ASQ CSSBB #9628), November 2009
Chris and his wife have three children and Chris enjoys coaching their sports teams and being a positive role model for the youth in our communities.