Campus life at UW-Stevens Point keeps you involved, engaged
Check out #pointerlife on Twitter and Instagram to learn more about our students and their activities.
Campus life at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point can broaden your horizons. Join the Pointer community to find compelling opportunities in the arts, health and wellness, community volunteerism and more. We also offer a variety of student services, programs and other resources to help you reach your personal and educational goals. You matter here. Let us show you how.
- Your home away from home: Residential Living provides a safe, educational, on-campus living environment in 13 residence halls. Our award-winning dining service
serves 1.3 million meals a year to students, faculty, staff and
visitors. It creates nutritious and sustainable meals, cultivates
community and enhances your educational experience on campus.
- Your wellness: Take advantage of group fitness classes, a multi-activity center, a cardio center, and stress and nutrition assistance through our Health and Wellness Programs offerings. Student Health Service provides student-centered health care to promote your wellness. Its free services include unlimited outpatient doctor’s visits, nutritional counseling with a registered dietician and some pharmacy services. Find social and developmental support through our Counseling Center.
- Your community: You deserve to be celebrated where you live and learn. Diversity and College Access creates an inclusive place for you.
- Your involvement: Develop leadership skills, find a part-time job, volunteer and learn about on-campus student groups and Greek life through the Student Involvement and Employment Office.
- Your recreation: Campus Activities and Recreation through University Centers provides Intramurals for fun and sportsmanship; Outdoor EdVentures, for rental equipment, skills clinics and adventure trips; our Performing Arts, which brings in music groups, dance companies and comedy troupes; and Centertainment, for educational and entertaining programs.
- Your essentials: UW-Stevens Point is one of the few universities nationwide offering a textbook rental program, saving students time and money. The University Store and Text Rental is home to all the books, Pointer apparel and convenience items students need.
- Your support: Our Dean of Students Office enhances the diverse educational, wellness and personal development needs of students and the university, and advocates for students inside and outside the classroom.
Get involved at a campus where there’s always something to do. Find the services you need for personal and educational success. Visit us, apply and join the Pointer community at UW-Stevens Point.