How to Apply
You need the following materials to apply:
- Original application for admission form (application form)
- An original bank statement or sponsor’s letter corresponding to the financial support statement for undergraduate program applicants
- A copy of your passport photo page
- Original transcripts
- Your personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Application fee (credit card authorization form, bank check, or money order drawn on U.S. Dollars)
- Official TOFFEL score results sent to UWSP at ETS school code 1919 or
- Official IELTS score results sent to UWSP
- Or conditional admission to university (application process)
Send them to:
UWSP International Admissions/ ISSO
1108 Fremont Street
Room 210 SSC
Stevens Point, WI 54481-3109
*Once your application is received by our office, your application file will be reviewed; admission decisions typically follow within 3-5 days.
- You will be notified of you admission status by email.
- Your acceptance letter, I-20, and related items will be sent to you via courier.
- All first semester fees are due during orientation. (cost and scholarships)
Application questions? Please email ISSO International Admissions Specialist Mrs. Martha Yonke: email@example.com