Application Help & Tutorials
UWSP Information Technology wants you to understand the applications and software that you use most. We offer a wide range of resources to help you with these applications. Click below on the type of support you would like to receive.
- Students, faculty and staff have access to over 34,000 online training videos covering more than 527 topics that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from Lynda.com.
- Topics range from web, video, graphics, computer programming, digital photography, database and 3D. Includes tutorials that cover many products including Adobe, Microsoft, Apple, Autodesk, Quark, Ajax and more.
- Opportunity to learn software at your own pace both on and off campus.
- Incorporate Lynda.com into your curriculum.
UWSP Software Tutorials
- On-line learning that gives you the freedom of self-paced learning.
- Video, image, and text based tutorials, that walk you through specific applications and specific features that you want to learn about.
- Downloadable and printable quick start guides to help you with many applications.
Computer Lab Assistants
- UWSP made software tutorials.
- Information regarding specific software at UWSP.
- The Help Desk or your College Support Team member is always available to assist with your questions.
- Don't forget you can always use the help feature in any program.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.