There are two ways for you to be able to meet with a School of Education adviser:
- To schedule an appointment with John Gaffney or Maggie Beeber, please contact the School of Education Advising, Recruitment & Retention Office at 715-346-2040. Please call. Appointments cannot be made via email.
- For quick questions (1-10 minutes), students are encouraged to utilize their open advising hours. Open advising is on a first come, first served basis.
Please bring the following:
For all appointments and Open Advising: Report to 469 College of Professional Studies
- A newly printed Degree Progress Report - available through MyPoint.
- Any Academic Planning Sheets you have received.
- Professional Education Undergraduate Handbook or Advising Guide
- Graduation Plan - if you have received one.
- A list of questions you have.
John Gaffney's Open Advising Hours (scheduled two weeks out)
Monday, April 20: 2-3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 22: 2-4 p.m.
Thursday, April 23: 9-11:30 a.m. and 2-4 p.m.
Thursday, April 30: 9-11:30 a.m. and 2-4 p.m.
Maggie Beeber's Open Advising Hours (scheduled two weeks out)
Monday, April 20: 2-4 p.m.
Tuesday, April 21: 9-11 a.m.
Wednesday, April 22: 9-11 a.m.
Thursday, April 23: 9-11:30 a.m. and 1:30-4 p.m.
Monday, April 27: 2-4 p.m.
Tuesday, April 28: 9-11:30 a.m.
Wednesday, April 29: 2-4 p.m.
Thursday, April 30: 9-11:30 a.m. and 1-2:30 p.m.