University Centers Services
*First come first serve. Sign up sheet is out at 8am on day of event.
Trivia Nights are every 2nd and 4th Tuesday starting February 9, 2016 at 7:30 p.m. Teams are encouraged! Win BrewBucks and prizes from the University Store!
The Quit-N-Time Music Series takes place during the first half of the second semester. Enjoy great deals, free snacks, and live music on Fridays during Quit-N-Time from 4 p.m.-6 p.m.
- January 29- Michelle and Nicole Pare (Jazz Vocals)
- February 5- Tyler Deaver (Country singer-songwriter)
- February 12- Andrew Heck (Acoustic)
- February 19- Faith Hatch (Acoustic)
- February 26- Red Tide (Acoustic duo)
- March 4- Ben Vanden Boogaard (Acoustic singer-songwriter)
- March 11- JV & L8ye (Hip-hop)
- Taste of Wisconsin- The Basement Brewhaus will host its annual tasting event on March 4, from 7 p.m.-10 p.m. in the DUC Laird Room. Come and enjoy Wisconsin beer, wine, and food from various vendors throughout the state! Tickets can be purchased at University Info and Tickets - $20 with UWSP student ID, $25 for non-UWSP students. Must be 21 or older to attend.