Welcome to Group Fitness!
The UWSP Group Fitness program offers
fun, safe, and appropriately challening fitness classes for UWSP
students and staff to enhance healthy lifestyles.
Attention all Group Fitness participants:
On Tuesday February 17 the following classes are canceled due to the Join the party Zumba, turbo kick, and polixing event in Berg Gym from 7-8:30 p.m.
- Zumba 4:30-5:30 p.m. HEC 154
- Turbo kick 4:30-5:30 p.m. Studio A
- Polixing 7:15-8:15 p.m. Studio B
All other classes will go as scheduled.
For more information about Join the Party week please check out our Facebook for more information.
Group Fitness classes are FREE for all students!
are 29 classes each week to choose from including Abs, Butts n' Guts,
Calorie Blaster, Cycling, Insanity, Yoga, and more!
Faculty and staff must purchase a membership to attend Group Fitness Classes.
What you should know about attending a Group Fitness Class:
ensure your spot in the class, show your ID and pick up a pass at the
Cardio Center front desk no earlier than 30 minutes before a class
- Late comers will be denied entrance for their safety and the courtesy of others. Please try again!
- Change your shoes.
- Bring a water bottle with a top that will prevent spills.
- HAVE FUN!