Join our Group Fitness classes, they are 100% free for UW-Stevens Point students.
Join the party! Group Fitness at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point offers fun, safe and appropriately challenging fitness classes for all experience levels. Group Fitness classes are free for all UW-Stevens Point students. Faculty and staff may attend unlimited Group Fitness classes by purchasing a membership.
With more than 25 classes per week, there is a class for every interest! Choose from Yoga, Zumba®, Turbo Kick®, Cycling, PiYo®, Cardio Burn, Insanity®, Abs and many more. All Group Fitness classes are taught by current, trained UW-Stevens Point students.
For the latest up-to-date programming and events information, like us on Facebook.
Participate in special programs and events.
- Group Fitness Fall Extravaganza
- Try our our classes to find the perfect fit. Students of all fitness levels can explore our free classes during this event, and decide which one is right for them.
- Halloween Zumba® Party
- Enjoy this large-scale event with lots of free giveaways held every year in the Berg Gym. It's the best kind of Halloween party. Come dressed up and win fun door prizes!
- Winterim Group Fitness
- Three weeks dedicated to keeping up your fitness while your school schedule takes a break. Whether here for class, work, or just enjoying your break, don't lose your motivation and progress.
- Sweat It Out for Spring Break
- Come sweat it out with the Group Fitness Instructors before leaving for spring break.
- Summer Group Fitness
- Group Fitness doesn't take a break. We offer classes all summer long.