Scarabocchio Art Museum
The Scarabocchio Art Museum (SAM) is located in downtown Stevens Point on the
corner of Main Street and Water Street. The museum is a joint venture
between the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point and the City of Stevens
The mission of the SAM is to encourage cultural and intellectual activities
for the benefit and enjoyment of all community members by:
- making the artwork of Dr. David L. Smith accessible to as many people as
possible in order to enrich and inspire them;
- promoting the use of the museum for a variety of performing and fine arts
- providing art-related education and programming opportunities through
- and, providing a setting for programs that enhance the cultural and
intellectual growth of the community.
Waterways of Central Wisconsin:
Recent Work from Krista Luck
May 17-June 27 | reception June 7, 6-8 p.m.
- Paintings from Eung-Won Suh, May 29-June 21,
reception June 7
- Book Arts Exhibit, curated by Shannon Pueschner and Tim Vermeulen, July 11-October 3, reception September 20
- Deann De La Ronde October 10-November 22
- Mary Robinson December 3-January 30, 2014
Tuesday-Friday from 10am-4pm.
Brian Borchardt, SAM Curator
800 Main Street
Stevens Point, wI