There are a number of services available on campus to help you be
successful at UWSP, both inside and outside the classroom - check them
- This office provides major and career counseling, resume workshops,
job and internship search assistance, career fairs and graduate school
Computing & Technology
- Helps with all of your technology needs, like your residence hall
internet connection, campus computer labs, laptop checkout and your
student email account.
- All UWSP students have free access to counseling services at the
Counseling Center.This office also offers workshops on topics such as
communication skills, relaxation techniques, stress management, study
skills and time management.
Diversity and College Access
- Sponsors various programs and activities to assist minority students,
as well as to increase campus diversity and cultural awareness.
- Offers quality medical care to all UWSP students, including lab work,
pharmacy, immunizations, minor surgical procedures, physical therapy
and physical exams, most of which are prepaid through tuition and fees.
Your PointCard is not only your official student ID, but it's also your
ticket to dining, PointCASH (a debit account), discounted admission to
campus and community events, campus technology, Text Rental, library
materials, free use of the city bus system and more.
- Responsible for campus security, including the Residence Hall Liaison
Officer Program, Student Cadets/Escorts and the Student Transit System,
which safely transports students back to their residence either on
campus or within a five mile radius. They also compile campus crime
- A unique service available to you as a student at UWSP. It's a rental
library system where you will check out most of your course books and
return them at the end of the semester.
- The place to turn to for academic assistance, like writing and
reading tutors, content-area and course-specific tutoring, a computer
instructional program and independent writing courses.
- Home of Text Rental, UWSP apparel and gifts, school and office
supplies, graduation materials, postal services and
- Coordinates education benefits for student veterans, eligible
dependents, Armed Forces Reservists and National Guard members. Also
provides claim service for tutorial assistance and VA work study
Women's Resource Center
- A student organization dedicated to raising awareness on women and
gender issues as well as providing information and support on sexual
assault, eating disorders, body image, sexual health, and domestic
violence. This is a safe, open community space for all interested in