As a member of the Alumni Association ...
- Attend an alumni function in the area in which you live. They're fun and they provide an opportunity to renew old friendships and develop new ones. See the Calendar of Events for what's coming up next!
- Come back for a visit! Take advantage of Career Services, Continuing Education opportunities, and special events held on campus for all alumni. See our Alumni Benefits page for other ways to stay connected to and help your alma mater!
- Support the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. Assist us in recruitment of high school students in your home town, be a career mentor, or speak to a group of students. Check out the Volunteer Opportunities to learn how you can help.
- If and when you are able...give to your Alumni Association so we may continue to grow and serve you. Every gift counts!
- Keep us informed!! We like to hear from you. As a member of the association, you will receive a free subscription to the Pointer ALUMNUS newspaper. But in order for us to send it to you, we must have updated address information on our database. Please stay in touch!
- Become an member of AMP Alumni Mentoring Program.
- AMP is a program designed
to re-connect our alumni with UWSP students who are interested in pursuing a
career in the same field as you. Your knowledge can help students understand
what to expect after graduation and to prepare accordingly.
this program, alumni will create relationships with students and help them
succeed after graduation. Your expertise and experience can help prepare these
students for the road ahead.
- The program consists of monthly meetings (in person, through email, over the
phone or Skype) between the mentor and mentee.
- If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715-346-3811.